Otley Leisure Club
Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa’s gym and leisure club is used by the Olympic Triathlon Champion Alistair Brownlee and Bronze medallist Johnny Brownlee. They know what we know...we are a top leisure club choice in the area.
The club comprises indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, plus outdoor hot tub nestled at the edge of the main lake alongside the leisure club.
The gym caters for all levels of fitness. Gym bunnies will love our weight resistance machines, cardio vascular equipment and free weights, and if you fancy a gentler workout use the exercise balls and body conditioning programmes or head for a few laps in the swimming pool.
The leisure club is open to guests daily from 7am to 8pm (last entry 7pm) and our qualified gym instructors are always on hand for advice.
- 13m indoor pool
- Steam room/sauna
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Full size tennis court with rackets and balls
- Wall mounted televisions
- Fully air conditioned
- Memberships available
- Gym with modern equipment for cardio-vascular and weight resistance
Fishing is available in our own private lake, and clay pigeon shooting can be arranged if you let us know early (14 days ahead of arrival or earlier).
Please know that children are welcome to use the pool but under-18s must be accompanied by an adult, and under-fives must wear swimming nappies.
Become a member of the leisure club and receive the following benefits:
• NO JOINING FEE SAVING £100
• FREE gym induction (optional)
• 20% discount on production of membership card at the hotel bar and Lakeside Restaurant
• 20% discount on all treatments in the Sonas Spa
• Free use of towels
• Free use of outdoor tennis court
• Free use of fishing lake (equipment not provided)
• Exclusive discounts from Crerar Hotels for short breaks in Scotland and Yorkshire
To arrange a tour of our leisure club or to discuss membership options (no contract!) please telephone 01943 467818 or send us an enquiry form and we will contact you.
Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa