Classic Spa Day
Relax with a spa day in Yorkshire
Where you can feel at home
Enjoy a classic Yorkshire spa day at the stunning Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa, situated in its own private woodland grounds. Wrapped up in your robe and slippers you'll be able to walk around comfortably in the leisure club and spa area, and stay cosy when you take in the fresh air of this gorgeous setting.
Massage or file & polish
Our classic spa day includes a 25 minute spa treatment. Choose between a relaxing Indian head massage, or get ready for a night out with a file and polish for either your fingers or toes.
You can also benefit from a further 20% off additional spa treatments taken on the day.
Our fitness suite
Before and after your treatment(s) you can make the most of Chevin’s leisure club.
- 17m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Outdoor hot tub with a view over the fishing lake
A leisurely lunch or tea
Around your spa and leisure time, choose either afternoon tea or a light lunch from our special Spa Day Menu. After all, so much relaxation can work up an appetite!
- 25 minute spa treatment
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
- Afternoon tea or light lunch
- Full use of leisure club
- Robe & slippers
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival