Girly Spa Day
This girly spa day, set in the private woodland grounds of Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa, gives you entry to the leisure club with swimming pool, sauna/steam room and outdoor hot tub, including robes and slippers. This break was especially created with groups of two and upwards in mind...
When in the spa, your 25 minute treatment will be the choice from either Swedish Massage or Mini Facial, plus a File & Polish (Fingers or Toes).
You will also receive 20% off any additional spa treatments taken during your spa day.
This spa day has been specifically created with groups of friends in mind. When you choose to sit down to afternoon tea or a light lunch, we will have a table ready for your group size, and if you all choose the same drink, we'll bring it right over in a fun pitcher or jug for you to share among yourselves!
- 25 minute spa treatment
- File & Polish (Fingers or Toes)
- 20% off additional spa treatments taken
- Use of the leisure club
- Robes & slippers
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Cocktail or Prosecco
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival