Ultimate Spa Day
Unwind with a spa day in Yorkshire
Relax and recharge your batteries
Wrapped in a fluffy robe, a glass of Prosecco in hand, admiring the private woodlands. That's one way you can spend a day of relaxation and rejuvenation at Chevin Coutry Park Hotel & Spa. Our Ultimate Spa Day is great for those looking to spend quality time with friends or family, enjoying a care-free day at their leisure in the comfort of a hotel spa.
Your choice of spa treatments
Tailor your spa experience to you. Choose between one 50 minute treatment or two 25 minute treatments from the following special selection:
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Mini Facial
- ELEMIS Intensely Cleansing Body Scrub with Lime & Ginger or Frangipani
- ELEMIS Couture Touch
- ELEMIS Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage
- Zenspa Pedicure
On top of the spa treatment(s) included in your spa day package, you can also claim 20% off any further pre-booked treatments taken on the day.
Your ultimate spa day also includes a gift.
Full use of our leisure club
Whether you're after a workout or looking to unwind, before and after your treatment(s) you can make the most of Chevin’s leisure club.
- 17m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Luxury outdoor hot tub
A bite to eat
When you're ready, you can choose a light lunch or indulge in afternoon tea. Pull up a chair out on the decking, overlooking the fishing lake and wooded grounds, or settle in front of the stone fireplace in the Garden Lounge. There's also a place for you in the conservatory or bar, if you prefer more lively surroundings. It's your day to enjoy!
- 50 minute spa treatment (or two x 25 minutes)
- 20% off any further spa list treatments taken
- Afternoon tea or light lunch
- Full use of leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Glass of Prosecco
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Fully pre-payable at the time of booking with no refunds
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival