Ultimate Spa Day
An ultimate spa day at Chevin Coutry Park Hotel & Spa, situated in private, stunning Yorkshire woodlands, is great for those looking to spend a day relaxing with friends, and enjoying a care-free day at your leisure, and great for gifts or birthday presents.
Out on the decking overlooking the gorgeous fishing lake and wooded grounds, in front of the stone fire place in the Garden Lounge, or in the conservatory or bar for more lively surroundings are just some of the areas in Chevin where you can have afternoon tea or a spot of lunch.
Choose between one 50 minute treatment, or two 25 minute treatments, all from the following special selection:
Aromatherapy Massage, Mini Facial or ELEMIS Intensely Cleansing Body Scrub - with Lime & Ginger or Frangipani.
ELEMIS Coutire Touch, ELEMIS Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage or Zenspa Pedicure.
On top of the spa treatment(s) included in your spa day package, you can also claim 20% off any further pre-booked treatments taken on the day.
Chevin’s leisure facilities include 17m swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym and luxury outdoor hot tub.
Your ultimate spa day also includes a gift and a glass of Prosecco.
- Afternoon tea or light lunch
- One hour spa treatment (or two x 30 minutes)
- Full use of leisure club
- 20% off any further spa list treatments taken
- Robe & slippers
- Glass of Prosecco
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Fully pre-payable at the time of booking with no refunds
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival