Money Saving Tips for Exploring Elgin, Morayshire
Welcome to our money saving tips guide for the in and around Elgin and Moray.
We have taken the care to list a handful of great money saving tips for the local area for you to take advantage of on your next short break to Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club:
1. Guests interested in historical attractions – buy a joint ticket for Spynie Palace and Elgin Cathedral
2. Golf lovers should ask at reception for the courses where negotiated rates have been agreed
3. Order a packed lunch from reception and explore the local woods and beaches such as Roseisle and Culbin (information on local walks available from reception)
4. Guests can visit the local Glen Moray Distillery complimentary, please ask at reception
5. You can’t beat a trip to beautiful village of Findhorn, world renowned home of the eco village Findhorn Foundation
6. Take a drive along the coast to quaint villages such as Cullen, Findochty and Pennan – where the classic film ‘Local Hero’ was filmed. Do some Dolphin watching from these coastal villages.
For more details on money saving tips, please ask our front desk team on your arrival or alternatively email in advance of your stay and we will do our best to help to ensure you make best of your stay in Elgin.