Golf View Hotel & Spa in Nairn by Inverness
Recharge with this one or two night couples spa break in Nairn at Golf View Hotel & Spa, perfect for those that want a relaxing, romantic stay nearby Inverness.
Your break includes accomodation in a sea view guestroom, with chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals on your bed. Evening turn down service will be given whilst you are at dinner, sharing your six course taster dinner in your specially reserved table for two in the AA Rosette award-winning Fairways Restaurant.
120 minutes of spa treatments are yours to do with as you please - give the full time to your partner or take 60 minutes each from the following choice:
Swedish Masage, ELEMIS Deeper Than Deep Hot Stone Massage, ELEMIS facial or ELEMIS Coutire Touch.
The Golf View has a dual treatment room which means you can have your treatments together if you choose to!
Alternatively, choose to have a one hour spa treatment, and one round of golf at Nairn Dunbar Golf Club.
Break also includes full use of the leisure club, and full Crerar breakfast each morning.
- 2 hours of spa treatments (one hour per guest or one guest takes two full hours)
- OR one hour of spa & a round of golf
- Room upgrade
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Evening turn down service
- Use of the leisure club
- Six course taster dinner
- Full Crerar breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- £10 supplement applies per person when staying on a Friday or Saturday evening on the 2 night break or £15 supplement per person if staying on a Friday or Saturday on the 1 night break
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Round of golf to be taken at Nairn Dunbar Golf Club
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival