Recharge with this two night couples spa break in Nairn at Golf View Hotel & Spa, perfect for couples or friends seeking a relaxing getaway amidst the Highland scenery of Inverness.
Your break includes accomodation in a sea view guestroom, with chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals on your bed. Dinner will be a six course taster menu in your specially reserved table for two in the AA Rosette award-winning Fairways Restaurant.
100 minutes of spa treatments are yours to do with as you please - give the full time to your partner or take 50 minutes each from the following choice:
Swedish Masage, ELEMIS Deeper Than Deep Hot Stone Massage, ELEMIS facial or ELEMIS Coutire Touch.
The Golf View has a dual treatment room which means you can have your treatments together if you choose to!
Alternatively, choose to have a one hour spa treatment, and one round of golf at Nairn Dunbar Golf Club.
Break also includes full use of the leisure club, and full Crerar breakfast each morning.
- 100 minutes of spa treatments (50 minutes per guest or one guest takes all)
- OR 50 minutes of spa & a round of golf
- Room upgrade
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Use of the leisure club
- Six course taster dinner
- Full Crerar breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- £10 supplement applies per person when staying on a Friday or Saturday evening on the 2 night break or £15 supplement per person if staying on a Friday or Saturday on the 1 night break
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Round of golf to be taken at Nairn Dunbar Golf Club
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival