Isle of Mull Ferry Inclusive Break
This package is all you need for a relaxing island getaway. Situated close to the ferry terminal on the south east of the island, it's easy to find us!
This break includes a return ferry trip from Oban to Craignure for one car and two passengers, and two nights bed and breakfast.
Enjoy free use of our leisure facilities, including our outdoor hot tub with views over Craignure Bay.
- Add a six course taster dinner at only £25 per person (usually £32.95) - exclusively with this offer!
- Full Crerar breakfast
- Use of leisure facilities
- Return ferry trip ticket for a car and 2 passengers
- Dog friendly
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 7 days in advance for this offer.
- We will require your car registration number, vehicle make and model plus your preferred time of travel for arrival and return journey at the time of booking (please check the timetable on the Calmac website for details of times of ferry journeys).
- Vehicles over five metres long may incur additional charges.
- Bike racks or any additions to your vehicle must be declared at time of booking.
- Booking includes ferry, but you will be responsible for collecting tickets at Oban Ferry Terminal prior to travel.
- Vehicles must be at the Ferry Terminal a minimum of 30 minutes prior to sailing departure.
- Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa is not responsible for cancellations of any ferry sailings.
- Cancellations must be made by 12pm 2 days prior to arrival date to avoid
a penalty of 1 night stay including VAT. No show charge is 1 night stay including VAT.A valid credit or debit card is required for guarantee only.
On occasion ferry times and availability may be limited or restricted. In this event, we will endeavour to organise an alternative where possible and we will advise you of this at the earliest time.
- Price is per person, based on 2 people in a standard double or twin room.