Money Saving Tips for Exploring Isle of Mull
Money-saving tips for guests of the Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa, in Craignure Bay, near Oban, on the West Coast of Scotland, West Highlands, recommended by staff.
Holidays and trips away can be expensive, especially when you have kids to entertain. With this in mind, we’ve come up with some useful money-saving tips to help your spending money stretch that little bit further during your stay with us. You’re welcome!
• Order a packed lunch from reception the day before and go eagle and wildlife watching before finding your own wee spot for an inexpensive al fresco lunch
• Take the ferry to Iona or visit Calgary Beach, one of the island’s beautiful silver sand beaches, flanked by cliffs and views out to Coll and Tiree
• Take a drive and investigate the other side of the island…there are dramatic cliffs and lovely beaches, plus Glengorm Castle where you can wander around the gardens for free
• Spend the evening in the hot tub and use the spa and leisure facilities – there is no extra charge for residents
• Visit one of the free attractions in the area – visit www.isle-of-mull.net for further information