Recharge with this two night couples spa break in Inveraray at Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa, perfect for those who want a relaxing, romantic stay in the lovely surroundings of Argyll.
Your break includes accomodation in an executive double guestroom, with chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals on your bed. Evening turn down service will be given whilst you are at dinner, sharing your six course taster dinner in your specially reserved table for two in the Clansman Restaurant.
120 minutes of spa treatments are yours to do with as you please - give the full time to your partner or take 60 minutes each from the following choice:
Back, Neck & Shoulders Massage, Mini Facial, Elemis Intensely Cleansing Body Scrub - with Lime & Ginger or Frangipani.
Loch Fyne has a dual treatment room which means you can have your treatments together if you choose to!
Alternatively, choose to have a 60 minutes spa treatment, and one round of golf at Inveraray Golf Club.
Break also includes full use of the leisure club, and full Crerar breakfast each morning.
Price shown is per couple, per break.
- 2 hours of spa treatments (per couple)
- OR one hour of spa & one round of golf
- Room upgrade
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Evening turn down service
- Use of the leisure club
- Six course taster dinner
- Full Crerar breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- £10 supplement applies per person when staying on a Friday or Saturday evening
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- 2 hours worth of treatments can be taken by one person or split into two 1 hour sessions per person as a couple, the choice is yours
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival