Girly Spa Day
This spa day at Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa gives you entry to the leisure club with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub, including robes and slippers.
When in the spa, your 25 minute treatment will be the choice from a Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage OR Mini Facial, plus a Mini Manicure OR Mini Pedicure.
This spa day has been specifically created with groups of 10 to 30 friends in mind. The spa has a dual treatment room where you can choose to have your treatments in pairs, and really share the experience.
When you choose to sit down to afternoon tea or a light lunch, we will have a table ready for your group, and if you all choose the same drink, we'll bring it right over in a fun pitcher or jug for you to share among yourselves!
- 25 minute spa treatment
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
- Mini manicure or pedicure
- Use of the leisure club
- Robes & slippers
- Dual or solo treatment rooms available
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Cocktail, Pimm's or Prosecco
- Available for groups of 10 to 30 guests
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- Minimum group size of 10 applies
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival