Leisure Club in Inverurie
Leisure at Thainstone House can involve exploring the shires, sporting with golf or salmon fishing and stalking. It can also be time spent in Thainstone Leisure Club in the indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi bath and steam room. For ultimate relaxation venture to the outdoor hot tub and sauna in the tranquil garden following a massage or relaxing treatment.
The gymnasium is air-conditioned with state of the art equipment and a cardio theatre. In addition to the gym there are some pre-measured interesting and safe running or jogging routes.
Thainstone Leisure Club has a wide range of amenities and services to suit member and guest needs. Our leisure and spa hotel situated in the woodland and parkland of Thainstone, Inverurie, features a pool, gymnasium, therapy rooms, health and beauty services and fitness suite.
15 great reasons to visit the Thainstone Leisure Club and Spa:
- Outdoor sauna to relax and purify
- Steam room cleanses, relaxes tired mind and body and stimulates circulation
- Two spa therapy rooms
- ELEMIS spa products
- Relaxation room
- Oak barrel outdoor hot tub
- Sun terrace
- Air-conditioned state of the art gymnasium with air resistance equipment and cardio theatre
- Downloadable fitness app to monitor gym programs and progression
- Large changing rooms with private cubicles and lockers
- Self service Nespresso coffee bar with seating area
- Free parking
- 13 metre indoor heated swimming pool, crytsal clear waters
Swimming is fabulous for strength and toning and the 13 metre pool is great for some serious aqua exercise, a place to rehabilitate after injury or as a tranquil haven after a workout.
Jacuzzi Spa Bath
Relax and enjoy the numerous health benefits that a Jacuzzi spa bath offers. Let the pressurised bubbles ease any muscular fatigue aches and pains by stimulating blood supply.
Complete your experience at Thainstone House Leisure Club with a cuppa tea or coffee from our self service coffee bar.
Our swim & spa shop
Elemis gift sets are available which make a great birthday treat or Christmas gift. We also stock swim wear and float aids, please ask a member of the team for more details.
We already know that the best equipment makes your workout far more productive and enjoyable. Our gym was completely re-fitted late last year with the latest cardio vascular equipment. It now features multiple workout stations complete with treadmills, rowers, cross trainers, steppers, recumbent bikes, e-spinning bikes, Human Sport resistance equipment and an extensive range of dumbbells and kettlebells. Our Max Rack and Olympic bar area provides the ultimate experience in strength training.
Our cardio equipment features integrated iPod connectivity and 15 inch HD television screens. The entertainment system is fully integrated with built in fans, heart rate monitor and the ability to pick, play and enjoy the entertainment selection of your choice.
What better way to experience a spa break or day spa than with a dip in an outdoor tub in the guid old crisp Scottish weather? Our hot tub is in the tranquil garden, a place to chill out and relax making sure any spa experience is complete. The outdoor tub is secluded and large enough for six guests with views overlooking the woodland of Thainstone House.
Owning membership at Thainstone Leisure Club is an extension of your home and lifestyle. We recognise that staying fit is more than a destination it’s a way of life.
The club's friendly team are fully trained and on hand to support our members with their goals.
ALL Membership benefits…
- Six day guest passes to be used in each calendar year
- 20% reduction from food in The Green Lady restaurant and Stockman’s Bar
- 20% reduction on spa treatments and packages (Monday to Friday)
- Members can sign in guests at £6.00 per adult and £3.00 per child
LIFESTYLE Membership benefits...
- All of the above, plus the below, once every four weeks:
- 1 to 1 sit down for Tanita scales measurement, re-evaluate goals, prepare next 4 weekly plan
- Check-ins to work on client motivation
- Personal training session
- 10% off any additional personal training sessions taken over the year
Full: Full opening hours, seven days a week
Off Peak: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Lifestyle: Additional benefits to the other memberships (see above)
Single: Membership for one person
Joint: Membership for two people
Family: Two adults & up to three children
Corporate: Available with a minimum of eight employees
Offshore: One annual payment, half the prince of full membership - proof of offshore emplyment required please
* Monthly Direct Debit payment
** Annual upfront payment
Fees are payable either by monthly direct debit or by a single upfront payment.