Girly Spa Day
Specially created for a group of guests, this spa day at Thainstone House gives you all access to the leisure club with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub, plus a robe and slippers to keep cosy in for the duration of your visit. Groups can be any size, simply a minimum of four people so round up your chums and get booked in.
During the Girly Spa Day, each person will recieve a 25 minute treatment from a choice of Full Body Exfoliation Salt Scrub OR Mini Facial, plus a Mini Manicure OR Mini Pedicure. We invite you to arrive 10 minutes before the start time so that your therapist can advise on your chosen treatment.
As this spa day has been specifically created with groups of friends in mind, when you choose to sit down to afternoon tea or a light lunch, we will have a table ready for your group and of course the Prosecco chilled!
- 25 minute spa treatment
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
- Mini Manicure or Mini Pedicure
- Use of the leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Bottle of Prosecco (per four people)
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival