Ultimate Spa Day
Our Ultimate Spa Day at Thainstone House, offers - yes you guessed it - ultimate relaxation! The day is yours to take your time over use of the leisure club, refreshments and of course the all important spa treatments.
On arrival at the spa, cosy up with a robe and slippers and look forward to using the swimming pool, sauna, steam room adn outdoor hot tub. You'll be served a glass Prosecco and chocolate covered strawberries along with afternoon tea and a light lunch between your treatments.
In amongst your days relaxation you can lie back and let our Spa Therapists work on any areas of tension or simply help you to feel your best. Choose from a selection of 50 minute spa treatments or select two 25 minute treatments, whatever works best for you...
50 minute treatment choice:
ELEMIS Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, ELEMIS Deeper Than Deep Hot Stone Massage or Elemis facial.
Two 25 minute treatments choice:
Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage, Full Body Exfoliation Salt Scrub OR Mini Facial
We invite you to arrive 10 minutes before the start time so that your therapist can advise on your chosen treatment.
- 50 minutes of spa treatments
- Use of leisure club
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Robe & slippers
- Glass of Prosecco
- Chocolate covered strawberries
Terms & Conditions
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Fully pre-payable at the time of booking
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival