Reunion Break 2016
Entertainment break at The Craiglynne Hotel in Grantown-on-Spey by Aviemore
Meet up with old friends and make new ones on this reunion break at The Craiglynne, everybody is welcome.
Monday 7th November
Arrive at the hotel.
Join us in the Cromdale Bar for pre-dinner sparkling wine and canapés, followed by a three course dinner served in the Speyside Restaurant.
Tuesday 8th November
Enjoy a full Scottish breakfast and spend the morning at your leisure. Later, relax over tea and scones in front of the cosy log fires.
Dinner will be served in the evening, followed by live entertainment.
Wednesday 9th November
Breakfast will be served, then relax and unwind with perhaps a day out exploring the beautiful Speyside countryside.
Dinner will be the full Highland affair with the very beat traditional fayre, then will be followed by live entertainment.
Thursday 10th November
Breakfast will be served in the Speyside Restaurant from 8am - 9.30am.
Enjoy tea and scones by the log fire in the afternoon.
Dinner will be served in the Speyside Restaurant, followed by live entertainment.
Friday 11th November
Enjoy a full Scottish breakfast and then we bid you farewell.
- Full Crerar breakfast
- Dinner each evening
- Live entertainment
- Afternoon tea two days of your stay
- Sparkling wine reception on evening of arrival
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation
- Payment is non-refundable, non-transferable and any cancellation results in 100% cancellation fee
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process