Summer Breaks 2017
Hotel Offers in Grantown-on-Spey
The Craiglynne Hotel is a great place to spend your Summer break this year. Set in manicured gardens with views onto the Cromdale Hills – it’s an attractive backdrop for your stay. The gardens are pretty with a fish pond and weathervanes as well as quaint picnic tables on the lawn, on a fine Scottish summer's day you can take the chance to eat a light lunch or afternoon tea al fresco or perhaps even take a pre-dinner drink out into the gardens to watch the sunset.
So let us welcome you this summer, simply sit at the picnic tables in the pretty gardens with a good book or take advantage of what the area has to offer with a diverse mix of outdoor activities and remember to bring the dog (we’re dog friendly).
- Stay 2 nights and save up to 15%
- Stay 3 nights or more and save up to 20%
- Seasonal summer menu
- Highland location
- Full use of hotel leisure amenities
Terms & Conditions
- No cancellations, amendments or refunds allowed.
- Full payment taken at time of booking.
- A £2 administration charge will be added to the cost of your booking when payment is taken.