Bedrooms at The Craiglynne Hotel
The Craiglynne Hotel offers a selection of standard and superior guestrooms, many with views of the Cromdale Hills. The hotel offers a mix of hotel guestrooms, some of which are dog friendly.
Whether you are on a tour of the Highlands of Scotland, a singles holiday, or a romantic getaway, we have the accommodation to suit your needs at our Highland location in Grantown-on-Spey, near Aviemore. Ask us about our rooms with disabled access.
There are 83 traditional rooms in total, a mix of single, twins, doubles, family rooms and superior. Of the 83 rooms, 27 of these have views of the gardens and the Cairngorms. All guestrooms have the following amenities:
- En-suite bathroom
- Direct dial telephone
- TV with Freeview
- Ironing amenities (from reception)
- Welcome tea tray with shortbread
- Vanity desk and chair
- Single rooms have shower only
- Iron and boards are available from reception
- Bath mats are available on request
- One room has been modified as disabled friendly; please enquire for full details
- Rooms are dog friendly