Ultimate Spa Break
Feel so relaxed you need to stay the night!
Much more than bed and breakfast
Our ultimate spa break at Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa is a chance to recharge. As well as time in the spa, your getaway includes one night's stay, upgraded to an executive guestroom, and a six course taster meal at dinner in our AA Rosette Lakeside Restaurant. You can also have a full Scottish breakfast the next day and use of the leisure club at any time.
A real treat
During your spa experience, you'll receive a gift and a glass of Prosecco to ensure this spa break is one to remember. Our highly trained therapists will welcome you and keep you comfortable before, during and after your treatments.
Choose one 50 minute or 2 x 25 minute spa treatments (per person) from the following options:
- Mini Facial
- Aromatherpay Massage
- ELEMIS Intensely Cleansing Body Scrub - with Lime & Ginger or Frangipani
- Indian Head Massage
- Zenspa Pedicure
You will also receive 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
Our leisure club
Guests can make the most of Chevin’s fitness amenities before and after your treatment(s).
- 17m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Outdoor hot tub with a view over the fishing lake
- Spa treatment
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
- Use of the leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Glass of Prosecco
- Six course taster dinner
- Upgrade to an executive guestroom
- Full breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Per person prices displayed are based on two guests sharing
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival