Couples Spa Break
Relax together with a spa stay in Yorkshire
A rejuvenating experience
You can sit back and recharge with this two night spa break for two at Chevin Coutry Park Hotel & Spa, in Otley. It's perfect for those that want a relaxing, romantic stay in the surroundings of Yorkshire.
Your break includes accomodation in an executive double guestroom, with chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals on your bed. In the evening, dinner will be a six course tasting menu at your specially reserved table for two in the AA Rosette Lakeside Restaurant.
Chevin has a dual treatment room which means you can have your spa experience together if you choose. There are 100 minutes of spa treatments to use as you please - give the full time to your partner, or take 50 minutes each from the following choices:
- ELEMIS Intensely Cleansing Body Scrub with Lime & Ginger
- Mini Facial
- Swedish Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- ELEMIS Couture Touch
You will also both eceive 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
Our leisure club
Your break also includes full use of the fitness amenities, so you can relax poolside or work up a sweat in the gym between treatments.
- 17m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Outdoor hot tub with a view over the fishing lake
- 100 minutes of spa treatments per couple
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
- Accommodation in an executive room
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Use of the leisure club
- Six course taster dinner
- Full breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival