Girly Spa Day
A day of fun and relaxation for friends
Perfect for groups of two or more
Make this spa day a girly one and gather up your gal pals. Set in the beautiful private woodland grounds of Yorkshire's Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa, our spa day gives you entry to the leisure club, a fluffy robes and slippers, a glass of prosecco and a choice of spa treatments.
Treated to a treatment
When in the spa, your 25 minute treatment will be a choice of either a Swedish massage or a mini facial. Everyone can enjoy a file and polish of either their fingers or toes, and any additional spa treatments taken during your spa day will receive 20% off.
Lunch (or tea!) is served
This spa day has been specifically created with groups of friends in mind. When you choose to sit down to afternoon tea or a light lunch, we'll have a table ready for your group size. And if you all choose the same drink, we can bring it over in a pitcher for you to share!
Relax in our leisure club
Before and after treatments or meal, you can make the most of our fitness suite.
- 17m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Luxury outdoor hot tub
- 25 minute spa treatment
- File & polish (fingers or toes)
- 20% off additional spa treatments
- Full use of the leisure club
- Robes & slippers
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Glass of Prosecco
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival