As part of the season of Coorie, we are inviting you to enter an exciting competition to showcase your photography skills.
Our seven 4 and 5-star properties across Scotland provide the perfect opportunity to enjoy Coorie throughout the winter months with thoughtful packages filled with Scottish treats, designed with your comfort in mind.
Whether it's being cosy beside the log fires, enjoying revitalising spa days, exploring the surrounding landscapes, or refuelling with hearty meals bursting with local produce; we want to know what Coorie means to you.
- Share an original photo or video and explain what the popular Scottish word 'Coorie' means to you, using the hashtag #CrerarCoorie
- The photo or video must be at one of our seven properties, or in their surrounding areas during your stay or visit
- Enter on Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook
- Make sure you are following your chosen property and Crerar Hotels on the platform you are entering from
- Tag your chosen property and @crerarhotels in your post. Tiktok entrants should only tag Crerar Hotels and reference the name of the chosen hotel.
- Multiple entries are allowed provided that the photo or video is different per entry.
The winning photograph will be displayed in one of our properties and the lucky winner will receive ‘The Ultimate Crerar450 Experience’ – a seven-night break for two people featuring an overnight stay at our seven properties located in Scotland’s most spectacular locations, including; Loch Fyne, Oban, Mull, Glencoe, Nairn, Inverurie and Ballater. Worth £3,500.
Following our Crerar450 driving route, your break will be inclusive of;
- One-night stay at each hotel
- Dinner each evening, with drinks included
- Thermal Experience at Oban Bay Hotel and Wilderness Deck at Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa
- Ferry tickets from Oban to Mull
- Shore Spa massage at Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa
- Red Shed Pizza experience at Glencoe Inn
- Afternoon Tea at Thainstone House
- Coast Spa massage at Golf View Hotel & Spa
- Afternoon tea at Balmoral Arms.
Full T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
Prize Terms & Conditions