Crerar Trust Update - March 22nd 2020

“Due to the uncertainties at present surrounding Coronavirus Virus the Trust meeting in May has been cancelled. The situation will be further reviewed at the end of the summer when a decision will be made about the Trust meeting in November.”

Submitting applications

Sadly, due to continuing uncertainties surrounding the pandemic, the trustees have made the difficult decision NOT to accept or consider applications until further notice.

We look forward to continuing support once we are able to do so.

Thank you for your understanding at this time.

LATEST NEWS – Launching the newly renovated Isle of Mull Hotel.

Book a room

By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our cookie policy unless you have disabled them.