Classic Pamper Break
Our pamper package plus overnight stay
Slow down with a quick getaway
You can recharge with a one night pamper break in Elgin at Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club, perfect for those that want a brief escape in Moray. As well as a spa treatment and full use of the leisure club, the break includes a three course dinner in the Darroch Restaurant, and a hearty Scottish breakfast.
Your choice of treatments
Your pamper break is all about you, and that's why we give you options for your spa treatments.
For those staying one night with us, choose one 25 minute treatment, either:
- Back, neck & shoulder massage
- Mini facial
If you're staying two nights, you can enjoy one 50 minute treatment from a choice of:
- ELEMIS Couture Touch
- Full body swedish massage
However long you stay, you can also benefit from 20% off any further treatments taken on the day.
Make the most of our leisure club
You can relax poolside or hit the gym.
- Indoor heated pool
- Poolside spa bath
- High-tech fitness equipment
- 25 or 50 minute spa treatment
- Robe & slippers
- Full use of the leisure club
- Three course dinner
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken, except the saver rate where payment is taken up-front and is non-refundable.
- Per person prices displayed are based on two guests sharing
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival