Girly Pamper Break
Get the girls together
Designed for groups
Family or friends, sixteenth or sixtieth birthday party, hen do or anniversary celebration - our girly pamper breaks are fun and informal as well as relaxing.
You can bring up to 14 of your nearest and dearest gal pals to recharge with a night or two away in the relaxing surroundings of Morayshire. Our pamper breaks include a three course dinner and a full Scottish breakfast each morning.
A relaxing treat
Every pamper break needs a little indulgence, so choose one 25 minute spa treatment per person from the following options:
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
In addition, you can also choose between:
- Mini manicure
- Mini pedicure
To ensure you feel properly pampered, you can take your choice of cocktail, Pimm's or Prosecco and 20% off any further treatments taken on the day.
Time to unwind at our leisure club
Break a sweat your way - in the gym or in the sauna!
- Indoor heated pool
- Poolside spa bath
- High-tech fitness equipment
If you're ready to be pampered, please call the hotel direct to book.
- 25 minute spa treatment
- Mini Manicure or Mini Pedicure
- Choice of cocktail, Pimm's or Prosecco
- Full use of the leisure club
- Three course dinner
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Per person prices displayed are based on two guests sharing
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival