Girly Pamper Day
Get together before you go out
Girls just want to have fun
Our girly pamper day has been created with a group of up to 14 guests in mind. So get the girls together for a hen do, 40th birthday bash or just something a bit different.
Wrapped in a fluffy robe and slippers, it's time to choose between between an ishga Express Massage or an ishga Express Facial for your 25 minute spa treatment, plus a mini manicure or a mini pedicure. Then all you have to do is sit back and let our friendly staff take care of you.
You will also receive 20% off any further treatments taken on the day.
Full use of the lesiure club
Between treatments, you can relax poolside or make the most of Eight Acres leisure amenities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Spa bath
Eat, drink and be merry
When you choose to sit down to afternoon tea or a light lunch, we'll have a table ready for your group size. If you all choose the same drink, we'll bring it right over in a fun jug for you to share!
- 25 minute spa treatment
- Mini manicure or pedicure
- Full use of leisure club
- Robes & slippers
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival