Our leisure club with indoor pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor hot tub provide space to unwind beside a panorama of the Moray Firth.
Located on the ground floor of the hotel, guests and members can spend time by the pool in the seating area by the club’s reception, where light snacks are also available. With the benefit of the panoramic views, you will have an inspiring backdrop for your workout. Raise your game with tennis lessons from our Tennis Director, Carl Gavine.
Leisure Club Guidelines
We know things are going to be slightly different when we re-open. If you have any questions please contact us in the leisure club at 01667 452 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you arrive to use the leisure club, we ask that all members and guests adhere to the following guidelines:
- Sign in on arrival
- Follow directional signage
- Adhere to maximum capacities in the pool, hot tub and gym areas.
- Hotel guests should change in their rooms prior to use of the leisure club. Robes are available from reception.
- Members should only use changing rooms if absolutely necessary.
- Only use gym equipment that is open and sanitise any equipment before and after use.
- Place all used towels into the towel bin and dispose of any waste as you leave.
- Credit/debit card payments or room charges only.
The Leisure Club
The leisure club has a 14 metre swimming pool, gym, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Guests and members also have use of the outdoor hot tub with panoramic views across the lawn to the beach.
Monday to Friday 7am - 8.45pm Saturday to Sunday 8am - 8pm
Free on-site car parking available
Views from the pool across the Moray Firth
Fitness equipment for cardio-vascular and weight resistance
Two tennis courts with sea views