Serenity Spa Break
For those seeking relaxation
Recharge with this one night spa break at Golf View Hotel & Spa. Set amidst Highland scenery, along the sparkling coastline of Nairn, it's a place to let the ocean waves lap away your worries.
The break includes use of the leisure club, dinner in Hickory restaurant and full Scottish breakfast. Everything is taken care of, so you all you need to do is to sit back, close your eyes and unwind.
Spa time is your time
Guests will be greeted with a fresh robe and pair of slippers and may take their choice of 1 x 50 minutes or 2 x 25 minutes spa treatment from the following selection:
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
- Mini manicure
- Mini pedicure
- ishga Invigorating Massage
- ishga Back Treatment
- ishga Hot Stone Massage
Guests will also receive 20% off any other treatments taken on the day. You're then invited to take a cold flute of Prosecco or a glass of Pimm's sitting in the bright conservatory, with stunning views over the Moray Firth.
Full use of the leisure club
You can create an oasis of calm in any way that suits you - be it reading poolside, bubbling away in the outdoor hot tub or breaking a sweat in the gym.
- 14m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Outdoor hot tub with a view
- Gym with choice of equipment
- 50 minute of spa treatments
- 20% off further treatments on the day
- Use of the leisure club
- Choice from Pimm's or Prosecco
- Dinner in Hickory
- Full Scottish breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Per person prices displayed are based on two guests sharing
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival