Classic Spa Day
Beach-side relaxation in Nairn
Everything you need
Situated right by the beach in Nairn, this classic spa day includes entry to our leisure club overlooking the Moray Firth plus a robe and slippers, so walking around in the spa area you can feel totally comfortable and at ease. During your day of relaxation, you'll also enjoy a spa treatment from one of our friendly, professional therapists and some light refreshments.
Your choice of treatments
For your 25 minute spa treatment, you can choose between:
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
- Mini manicure
- Mini pedicure
You will also receive a further 20% off any other spa treatments taken on the day.
A bite to eat
Around your spa and leisure time, choose from either afternoon tea or a light lunch from our special Spa Day Menu, to complete your leisurely morning or afternoon.
Our fitness suite
Before and after your treatment(s) you can make the most of our leisure club and its stunning views.
- 14m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Outdoor hot tub with a view
- Gym with choice of equipment
- 25 minute spa treatment
- 20% off further treatments on the day
- Use of leisure club
- Afternoon tea OR light lunch
- Robe & slippers
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email email@example.com, or contact the hotel directly.
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival