Serenity Spa Day
Your oasis of calm in Nairn
A place to unwind
Our Serenity spa package provides guests with a day to recharge and restore balance, perfect for those seeking relaxation amidst the tranquil scenery of the Moray Firth. Upon arrival, you'll be greeted warmly and presented with a cosy robe and pair of slippers, before making your way to the spa area for a day of bliss.
Treatments for peace of mind
The Serenity experience includes 50 minutes of spa treatments. Choose either two x 25 minutes, or one 50 minute treatment for uninterrupted relaxation.
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
- Mini manicure
- Mini pedicure
- ishga Invigorating Massage
- ishga Back Treatment
- ishga Hot Stone Massage
You will also receive 20% off further treatments on the day.
Eat, drink and be merry
It's hard to relax on an empty stomach, so at their leisure guests are invited to enjoy a light lunch or afternoon tea paired with a cold flute of Prosecco or a chilled glass of Pimm's. Seated in our bright conservatory, guests can admire views over the Moray Firth and reflect on their day.
Leisure club amenities for reinvigoration
Throughout the day, all spa guests have access to the following:
- 14m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Outdoor hot tub with a view
- Gym with choice of equipment
- 50 minutes of spa treatments
- 20% off further treatments on the day
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Glass of Pimm's or Prosecco
- Use of the leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Dual or solo treatment rooms available
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the hotel directly.
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival