Ultimate Spa Day
For an ocean of relaxation
A view to remember
Our Ultimate Spa Day is a memorable day to be enjoyed relaxing in an idyllic location by the beach, overlooking the sparkling Moray Firth. Upon arrival guests will be greeted warmly and served a fresh fruit smoothie or herbal tea whilst they settle in. They can then spend the day wrapped in a fluffy robe, enjoying the spa's treatments and the hotel's leisure club and conservatory.
A time to unwind
With 75 minutes' worth of treatments to enjoy, you can select your ideal combination from a variety of 25 and 50 minute options:
- ishga Salt & Oil Scrub
- ishga Express Facial
- ishga Invigorating Massage
- ishga Back Treatment
- ishga Seaweed Body Wrap
- ishga Hot Stone Massage
- isgha Hot Poultice Massage (coming soon!)
You will also receive 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
A treat for the tastebuds
A spa day is about nourishing body and soul, so guests are invited to sit down to a light lunch or afternoon tea with a cold flute of Prosecco or a glass of refreshing Pimm's after their treatments. With your choice of food sorted, you can sit back and gaze out at the ocean without a care in the world.
A leisure club with a view
Throughout the day, you'll have full access to our leisure club to unwind however you like. Whether that's an invigorating workout, or a swim looking out over the Moray Firth, you can make use of the following:
- 14m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Outdoor hot tub with a view
- Gym with choice of equipment
- 75 minutes of spa treatments
- Leisure club entry
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Robe & slippers
- 20% off additional spa treatments
- Glass of Prosecco
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email email@example.com, or contact the hotel directly.
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival