A relaxing spa experience on the Isle of Mull
Recharge with a one night spa break at Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa, perfect for those looking to take things at a slower pace on a rejuvenating getaway in the Scottish islands.
Guests can choose one 25 minute ishga spa treatment per person from either an ishga Express Massage OR an ishga Express Facial. You'll also receive 20% off any further treatments taken on the day.
Relax in a cosy robe and slippers throughout your spa time. In the evening, you can sample Chef's Daily Menu and enjoy many dishes made with local, Scottish ingredients. Wake up the next day to a full Scottish breakfast, with both meals included in your spa break.
As part of your spa break you can also enjoy full use of our leisure club. Amenities include:
- 17m swimming pool with sea views
- Air conditioned and fully equipped gym, with outdoor decking area
- Steam room
- Norwegian spruce sauna
- Hydro foot spa
- 25 minute spa treatment
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
- Use of the leisure club
- Chef's Daily Menu dinner
- Robe & slippers
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Rasul mud room session
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 20% off any further treatments taken on the day is subject to availability
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the hotel directly.
- Per person prices displayed are based on two guests sharing
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival