Classic Spa Day
A great spa experience on the Isle of Mull
Comfort is key
A classic spa day at Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa includes a robe and slippers, so you can walk around comfortably in the leisure club and spa area.
Wrapped up and cosy, each person will select one 35 minute ishga spa treatment from a choice of an ishga Express Massage OR an ishga Express Facial. Feel like you're just getting started? You will also receive 20% off any further treatments taken on the day.
A bite to eat
Around your spa time, choose from either afternoon tea or a light lunch from our special Spa Day Menu, to complete your leisurely morning or afternoon.
Complimentary use of the leisure club
Relaxing goes beyond treatments with the fantastic leisure amenities available at Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa.
- 17m swimming pool with sea views
- Air conditioned and fully equipped gym, with outdoor decking area
- Steam room
- Norwegian spruce sauna
- Hydro foot spa
- Rasul mud room
- 35 minute spa treatment
- 20% off further treatments on the day
- Use of leisure club
- Afternoon tea OR light lunch
- Robe & slippers
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 20% off any further treatments taken on the day is subject to availability
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival