Girly Spa Day
A ladies-only away day on the Isle of Mull
Quality time with the girls
Especially created with a group of six to eight guests in mind, this spa day has been designed for you to enjoy as a groups of friends - to relax, catch up and spend quality time together.
As well as enjoying ishga spa products, you will all have use of a robe and slippers, plus you can enjoy a meal together. When you sit down to afternoon tea or a light lunch, we'll have a table ready for your group size. If everyone fancies the same drink, we'll serve it in a sharing pitcher; choose from a cocktail, Pimm's or Prosecco.
The Isle of Mull spa experience
Your 30 minute treatment will be from a choice of an ishga Express Massage OR an ishga Express Facial, and each guest can enjoy time in the Rasul mud room. There's 20% off further treatments taken on the day, too.
The spa has a dual treatment room, where those who wish to truly share their experience can choose to have their spa treatments in pairs.
Guests will also have full use of the leisure club:
- 17m swimming pool with sea views
- Air conditioned and fully equipped gym, with outdoor decking area
- Steam room
- Norwegian spruce sauna
- Hydro foot spa
- Rasul mud room
- 30 minute ishga spa treatment
- Rasul mud room
- Use of the leisure club
- Dual or solo treatment rooms available
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Cocktail, Pimm's or Prosecco
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 20% off any further treatments taken on the day is subject to availability
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival