Ultimate Spa Day
A great spa day deal on the West Coast
Bring it on, relaxation!
The city has been left behind... It's just the ocean now. Here on Mull you can take on the Ultimate Spa Day at Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa's beautiful location overlooking the beach. You can kick off your shoes and take your time over a glass of Prosecco and a light lunch or afternoon tea, plus chocolate-covered strawberries. You can truly unwind.
Treatments and amenities to totally de-stress
Spa guests can choose from a selection of 60 minutes' worth of spa treatments using Scottish seaweed-infused ishga spa products, plus a Rasul mud room session for two people. You will also receive 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
2 x 30 minutes
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
- ishga Salt and Oil Scrub
- ishga Hot Stone Massage
- ishga Invigorating Full Body Massage
- ishga Hot Poultice Massage
You will also be able to make full use of the leisure club:
- 17m swimming pool with sea views
- Air conditioned and fully equipped gym, with outdoor decking area
- Steam room
- Norwegian spruce sauna
- Hydro foot spa
- Rasul mud room
- 60 minutes' worth of spa treatments
- Rasul mud room session
- Use of leisure club
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Glass of Prosecco
- Chocolate covered strawberries
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 20% off any further treatments taken on the day is subject to availability
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the hotel directly.
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival