Girly Spa Break
One for all the ladies!
An experience worth sharing
Our girly spa break is perfect for a group get-together of between 10 and 30 gal pals.
For the opportunity to relax together in peaceful loch view surroundings, our spa includes a dual treatment room so guests can receive their treatments alongside a friend.
Included in the break are a choice of one 25 minute treatment from either back, neck and shoulder massage OR mini facial. Afterwards, each guest can also select either a mini manicure or mini pedicure, plus there's 20% off further spa treatments taken on the day.
Everything for a good time with the girls
Outside of your treatment time, you can sit back with a choice of a cocktail, Pimm's or Prosecco. There's also a six course taster dinner to catch up over and a full Scottish breakfast to enjoy the following morning.
Throughout your stay, guests can make the most of our leisure club too.
- 15m indoor pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room and sauna
- 25 minute spa treatment
- Mini manicure or pedicure
- 20% off further treatments on the day
- Use of the leisure club
- Six course taster dinner
- Choice from a cocktail, Pimm's or Prosecco
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Robe & slippers
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Per person prices displayed are based on two guests sharing
- Groups are defined as at least 10 guests
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival