Girly Spa Day
A spa day the whole group can enjoy
A collective experience
Our girly spa day has been specifically created with groups of 10 or more friends in mind. The spa has a dual treatment room where you can choose to have treatments in pairs and really share the experience.
When you choose to sit down to afternoon tea or a light lunch, we'll have a table ready for the group. You can choose between a cocktail, Pimm's or Prosecco and if you all fancy the same drink, we'll bring it over in a pitcher or bottle for you to share among yourselves.
Soak, swim, steam
When in the spa, your 25 minute treatment will be a choice between:
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
Each guest will also receive a mini manicure OR mini pedicure, and everyone can enjoy 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day.
This special spa day also includes complementary robes and slippers and gives you entry to the leisure club:
- 15m indoor pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room and sauna
- 25 minute spa treatment
- Mini manicure or mini pedicure
- Use of the leisure club
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Cocktail, Pimm's or Prosecco
- Available for groups of 10 to 30 guests
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- Minimum group size of 10 applies
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival