ishga Experience Spa Day
A chance to chill out in Inveraray
For ultimate relaxation
At our beautiful location overlooking the loch, you can gaze out to the Cowal Hills, take your time and truly unwind.
Before or after your treatment(s), wrapped in your cosy robe, you can enjoy a glass of Henriot Champagne or a chilled smoothie, plus chocolate covered strawberries. A two course lunch or afternoon tea is served at your leisure.
For your 100 minutes of spa therapies, choose from the following options:
- Detox – Hot Poultice Massage & Seaweed Wrap
- Marine – Invigorating Massage, Salt & Oil Scrub and Express Facial
- Indulgence – Anti-ageing Facial, Express Massage and Foot Recovery
Spend your time your way. Throughout the day, you'll have full use of our leisure club.
- 15m indoor pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam room and sauna
- 100 minutes' of spa treatments
- Glass of Champagne or chilled smoothie
- Two course lunch or afternoon tea
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Use of leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Voucher for your favourite ishga products
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your deposit will be retained
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the hotel directly.
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process