Loch Fyne Spa Day
An opportunity to unwind
The definitive spa day experience
Each person will receive two 25 minute spa treatments from a choice of ishga Express Massage, ishga Express Facial, ishga Salt & Oil Scrub or ishga Foot Recovery.
Before or after your treatments, afternoon tea or a two course lunch will be served in our Loch View Lounge Bar.
Our most popular spa experience, this classic spa day includes a robe and slippers, so you can walk around comfortably in the leisure club and spa area.
The leisure club is all yours
For some, poolside relaxation comes most easily when reclining in a cosy robe with views across the Loch to the Cowal hills. For others, it's all about taking a dip!
- 15m indoor pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam room and sauna
- 2 x 25 minute spa treatments
- Glass of Prosecco or chilled smoothie
- Afternoon tea or two course lunch
- Use of leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Dual treatment room
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your deposit will be retained
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email email@example.com, or contact the hotel directly.
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival