Couples Pamper Break
A relaxing stay in romantic Perthshire
Highland relaxation and spa romance
Recharge with this romantic two night couples pamper break in Pitlochry, perfect for those that want a relaxing time away in the surroundings of lovely Perthshire.
Your break includes two nights' accomodation, with chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals on the bed to greet you. Evening turn down service will be given whilst you are at dinner, sharing your three course dinner in your specially reserved table for two in the Faskally Restaurant. In the morning, wake up to a full Scottish breakfast.
Time to recuperate
100 minutes of spa treatments are yours to do with as you please - give the full time to your partner or take 50 minutes each from the following choice:
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
- ishga Foot Recovery
- ishga Invigorating Massage
- ishga Facial
You can also benefit from 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
Your favourite way to unwind
If he likes the sauna and she likes treadmill, that's just fine. Our couples break also includes full use of the leisure club, so everyone can relax in their own way.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Spa bath
- Sauna and steam room
- 100 minutes of spa treatments
- 20% off further treatments on the day
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Evening turn down service
- Use of the leisure club
- Three course dinner
- Full Scottish breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival