Girly Pamper Day
A girls day out in Pitlochry
Let's get the girls together...
This girly pamper day at Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club, in the heart of Pitlochry, has been specially created for groups of up to 12 guests and includes use of the swimming pool, spa bath, sauna and the steam room, plus a robe and slippers.
...for pampering and afternoon tea!
Your 25 minute treatment will be a choice of either:
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
...plus a mini manicure OR mini pedicure. You will also receive 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
Afterwards, we'll have a table ready for your group sizee to sit down to afternoon tea, and we'll make sure the Prosecco is on ice!
Chill out time together
As part of your day of pampering, everyone can enjoy full use of the leisure club amenities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Spa bath
- Sauna and steam room
- 25 minute spa treatment
- Mini manicure or mini pedicure
- 20% off further treatments on the day
- Use of sauna, steam room & hot tub
- Robes & slippers
- Prosecco afternoon tea
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival