Ultimate Spa Break
A spa hotel is the perfect place to unwind
Book any spa break before January 31st 2019 and stay before March 31st 2019 to receive an afternoon tea too!
A sophisticated stay
An ultimate spa break at Thainstone House in beautiful Aberdeenshire is ideal for those looking to both recuperate and luxuriate in glorious surroundings.
You can spend one or two nights in the elegant hotel spa, set in 44 acres of Scottish woodland, and indulge in a six course tasting menu served with a glass of Prosecco in 2AA Rosette restaurant, The Green Lady.
During the day, you'll have your choice of spa treatments and full use of the leisure club. At night, indulge with chocolate covered strawberries and an upgrade to an executive guestroom. After a full Scottish breakfast, return home rested and ready to go.
Recharge and restore balance
For your spa experience, choose to pamper yourself with one x 50 minute spa treatment from the following options:
- ishga Face & Body Sensation
- ishga Seaweed Body Wrap
- ishga Anti-Ageing Facial
You will also receive 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
The leisure club
Take time for yourself both indoors and outdoors with our magnificent leisure suite.
- 13m swimming pool
- Wood-clad sauna
- Steam room
- Oak barrel outdoor hot tub
- State of the art gym equipment
- Choice of spa treatments
- 20% off further spa treatments
- Use of the leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Glass of Prosecco with dinner
- Six course tasting menu
- Upgraded guestroom
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Full Scottish breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- Please note all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, but you should allow time before and after your treatment for consultation and homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance; after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Per person prices displayed are based on two guests sharing
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask you to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival