Weekend Spa Break
A spa hotel is the perfect place to unwind
A sophisticated stay
A weekend spa break at Thainstone House in beautiful Aberdeenshire is ideal for those looking to both recuperate and luxuriate in glorious surroundings.
You can spend the night in our elegant hotel, set in 44 acres of Scottish woodland, and indulge in a six course tasting menu served in 2AA Rosette restaurant, The Green Lady. You'll have your choice of spa treatments and full use of the leisure club.
Recharge and restore balance
For your spa experience, choose to pamper yourself with one x 50 minute spa treatment from the following options:
- ishga Face & Body Sensation
- ishga Invigorating Massage
- ishga Seaweed Body Wrap
- ishga Anti-Ageing Facial
You will also receive 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
The leisure club
Take time for yourself both indoors and outdoors with our magnificent leisure suite.
- 13m swimming pool
- Wood-clad sauna
- Steam room
- Outdoor hot tub
- State of the art gym equipment
- Choice of spa treatments
- 20% off further spa treatments
- Use of the leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Six course tasting menu
- Full Scottish breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- Please note all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, but you should allow time before and after your treatment for consultation and homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance; after 7 days full payment will be taken
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email email@example.com, or contact the hotel directly.
- Per person prices displayed are based on two guests sharing
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask you to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival