Classic Spa Day
Unwind in Inverurie
Ease into your spa experience
A visit to Thainstone House spa hotel is time for you. It's time to feel refreshed in the swimming pool, and time to feel calmed and at peace in the sauna. So settle in at your leisure, and around your treatment time choose afternoon tea or a light lunch from our special Spa Day Menu to complete your pleasant morning or afternoon with us.
Your choice of treatments
The highlight of any spa experience is surely the spa treatments! For your pampering time, choose a 25 minute spa treatment from:
- ishga Salt & Oil Scrub
- ishga Express Facial
- ishga Express Massage
We invite you to arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your treatment so that your therapist can advise on what you have chosen. You will also receive 20% off any further treatments taken on the day.
The leisure club
Wrapped in your fluffy robe you're free to "leisurely" explore all that our leisure club has to offer:
- 13m swimming pool
- Wood-clad sauna
- Steam room
- Outdoor hot tub
- State of the art gym equipment
- 25 minute spa treatment
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
- Full use of leisure club
- Afternoon tea or light lunch
- Robe & slippers
Terms & Conditions
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email email@example.com, or contact the hotel directly.
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival