Girly Spa Day
Mother and daughter spa time
Get everyone together
...because it's time to unwind with your best friends, your mum, cousins and sisters! Girly groups can be any size from a minimum of four people, so round up your pals and get booked in.
As this spa day has been specifically created with groups in mind, when you choose to sit down to afternoon tea or a light lunch, we'll have a table ready for you and the Prosecco chilled.
Comfort is key
Relaxation begins the moment you arrive. Then, wrapped in a fluffy robe and slippers to stay cosy in for the duration of your visit, each person will receive a mini manicure OR mini pedicure and a 25 minute treatment from a choice of:
- Full Body Exfoliation Salt Scrub
- Mini facial
We invite you to arrive 10 minutes before the start time so that your therapist can advise on your chosen treatment. You will also receive 20% off further spa treatments taken on the day.
A leisurely time
You and your gal pals are free to use our leisure club all day. Its range of amenities mean there's something for everyone, from the group gym bunny to the chilled out poolside reader.
- 13m swimming pool
- Wood-clad sauna
- Steam room
- Oak barrel outdoor hot tub
- State of the art gym equipment
- 25 minute spa treatment
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
- Mini Manicure or Mini Pedicure
- Full use of the leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Bottle of Prosecco (per four people)
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival