Ultimate Spa Day
Let's take it easy
Why is called the Ultimate Spa Day? Because it offers - yes, you guessed it - ultimate relaxation! The day is yours, so you can take your time over use of the leisure club, refreshments and of course, the all-important spa treatments. You'll be served a glass of Prosecco and chocolate covered strawberries, along with afternoon tea or a light lunch, between treatments.
Whatever works best for you...
In amongst your day's relaxation you can lie back and let our Spa Therapists work on any areas of tension or simply help you to feel your best. You can choose 1 x 50 minute spa treatment from the following:
50 minute treatments
- ishga Face & Body Sensation
- ishga Seaweed Body Wrap
- ishga Anti-Ageing Facial
- ishga Invigorating Massage
We invite you to arrive 10 minutes before your start time so that your therapist can advise on your chosen treatment. You will also receive 20% off any further treatments taken on the day.
Stretch and soak, steam and heat
On arrival at the spa, you can cosy up with a robe and slippers and look forward to using all our leisure club has to offer:
- 13m swimming pool
- Wood-clad sauna
- Steam room
- Outdoor hot tub
- State of the art gym equipment
- 50 minutes of spa treatments
- 20% off any further spa treatments taken on the day
- Light lunch or afternoon tea
- Full use of leisure club
- Robe & slippers
- Glass of Prosecco
- Chocolate covered strawberries
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- 50% pre-payable at the time of booking
- Standard cancellation is up to 48 hours prior to your spa day booking. If you cancel your spa day after 48 hours of your booking your 50% deposit will be retained.
- Fully pre-payable at the time of booking
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Bookings can be changed with a minimum 7 day notice period
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, all new and existing bookings up to and including 31st May 2020 can be changed free of charge. To make arrangements, please call 0844 950 6282, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the hotel directly.
- Treatments should be booked at the time of purchase
- A £2.00 administration charge will be applied to this price during the online booking process
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival