Through our Crerar Cleanliness Commitment, we are working hard to keep all of our guests and colleagues as safe as possible.
Following the Covid-19 pandemic our guests, colleagues and visitors to our hotels can be assured that they are well protected. The Crerar Cleanliness Commitment gives our guests confidence when booking or visiting Crerar Hotels. Deep cleaning and decontamination processes have been enhanced and are being rigorously followed and our teams have been retrained on Covid-19 prevention and control procedures.
“We are proud to be the first Scottish hotel company to be granted “Good To Go” status by VisitScotland, and we are AA COVID-19 Confident approved.”
Using state-of-the-art cleaning products and procedures, we will protect key touch points in your room, including surfaces, power outlets, handles, appliances and remotes. We’ll also leave antibacterial hand gel and wipes in your room, for use during your stay. For added peace of mind, your bedroom and bathroom will be covered by an intelligent fogging system which will be deployed just before you check-in to disinfect areas with a revolutionary antibacterial technology.
If you feel anything less than totally satisfied with our hygiene standards during your visit, we’ll welcome you back for a complimentary night’s stay at any Crerar hotel or inn. That’s the Crerar Cleanliness Commitment.
For the latest information
Following the Covid-19 pandemic our guests, colleagues and visitors to our hotels can be assured that they are well protected. The Crerar Cleanliness Commitment gives our guests confidence when booking or visiting Crerar Hotels. Deep cleaning and decontamination processes have been enhanced and are being rigorously followed. Our teams have been retrained on Covid-19 prevention and control procedures.
Our suppliers of cleaning and disinfection products have worked closely with us to ensure that our products kill viruses and bacteria including Ecoli, Salmonella, MRSA and more. Our cleaning products are 100% safe and effective with no toxins, carcinogens or chemical residues.
We are protecting key touch points and focus on removing biofilm from all surfaces including
- Wardrobes hangers irons & ironing boards all bedroom drawers
- Bedroom power sockets and light switches
- Work surfaces desks coffee tables & bedside tables
- Televisions, in room radios and remote controls
- Hotel promotional materials & magazines have all been removed for your safety
- Bedroom service products such as kettles cups glasses and fridges will all be additionally sanitised between each time the bedroom is used
- Bathroom surfaces will receive additional disinfection including sinks showers baths & taps, toilet seats cisterns handles and walls
- Bedrooms will be vacated and the maximum time possible will elapse before deep cleaning and the next guest occupies the room
- Additionally our bedrooms & bathrooms will be covered by an intelligent fogging system which will be deployed before the rooms are occupied to disinfect areas with a revolutionary antibacterial technology
- Our public areas including reception, lounges restaurants and bars will be thoroughly cleaned with increased frequencies to assure our guests and visitors that we are operating to the highest possible standards
Crerar Hotels Commitment to Cleanliness Guarantee
If you believe during your stay that we have not exceeded your expectations in cleanliness and hygiene and discuss with the hotel General Manager, Crerar Hotels will provide you with another night stay on a complimentary basis at any Crerar Hotel.
We have always been committed to offering you the highest standards of hospitality we’re doing what we can during the lockdown and we are in good company.
The spirit of hospitality has been here for everyone before and will be now and forever.
When it is time to come back and experience the spirit of Scotland we will be here and ready to take care of you.
For the latest information from the WHO
Please check www.who.int and the local authority website.
Dogs always welcome
Wild and inspiring landscapes
Keeping you connected
Restaurants & Bars
Great Scottish dining
ishga spa treatments
Traditional afternoon teas
Electric Car Charging
Charge your electric car