Couples Spa Break
Spend time unwinding together
Romance and relaxation
Recharge with this two night spa break in Nairn, perfect for couples or friends seeking a relaxing getaway amidst the Highland scenery of Inverness.
Your break includes accommodation in an executive guestroom with rose petals and chocolate covered strawberries on your bed. Dinner will be a choice from the a la carte menu at your especially reserved table for two in the AA Rosette award-winning Hickory restaurant.
Many ways to enjoy your spa time
100 minutes of spa treatments are yours to do with as you please, so you can give the full time to your partner or take 50 minutes each from the choices below (either 1 x 50 minutes each, or 2 x 25 minutes). Alternatively, you can choose to have one spa treatment and one round of golf at nearby Nairn Dunbar Golf Club between you.
The Golf View Hotel & Spa has a dual treatment room, which means you can have your treatments together if you wish. Choose from:
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
- ishga Foot Recovery
- ishga Face and Body Sensation
- ishga Invigorating Massage
- ishga Hot Stone Massage
- ishga Anti-Aging Facial
You will also receive 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
Swim, soak, steam or stretch
However you and your partner like to relax, our leisure club is yours to enjoy.
- 14m swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
- Outdoor hot tub with a view
- Gym with choice of equipment
- 100 minutes of spa treatments
- Optional round of golf
- 20% off further treatments on the day
- Accommodation in an executive room
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Use of the leisure club
- Dinner in Hickory
- Full Scottish breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Round of golf to be taken at Nairn Dunbar Golf Club
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival