Couples Spa Break
Time together is time well spent
Just the two of us...
Our two night spa break for couples is just the ticket for those partners who want a relaxing, romantic stay in the lovely surroundings of Argyll.
Your break includes accomodation in a classic double guestroom, with chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals on your bed.
Evening turn down service will be given whilst you are at dinner, enjoying your dinner at your specially reserved table for two in the Clansman Restaurant.
A shared experience
100 minutes of spa treatments are yours to do with as you please. Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa has a dual treatment room, which means you can have your treatments together if you choose to!
Will you be magnanimous, and give the full time to your partner? Or will you be diplomatic, and simply each take 50 minutes? Here's the choice of treatments, to help you decide:
- ishga Express Massage
- ishga Express Facial
- ishga Salt & Oil Scrub
- ishga Foot Recovery
- ishga Anti-Ageing Facial
- ishga Men's Bespoke Facial
Alternatively, choose to have a 50 minute spa treatment and one round of golf at Inveraray Golf Club. Decisions, decisions... You will also receive 20% off further treatments taken on the day.
Your spa break also includes a robe and slippers each as well as full use of the leisure club:
- 15m indoor pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room and sauna
Price shown is per couple, per break.
- 100 minutes of spa treatments (per couple)
- OR 50 minutes of spa & one round of golf
- 20% off further treatments on the day
- Room upgrade
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Use of the leisure club
- Six course taster dinner
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, all treatments last for the number of minutes stated, though please allow time before your treatment for consultation, and afterwards for homecare recommendations
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance, after 7 days full payment will be taken
- Please contact the hotel directly upon booking to confirm your treatments and times
- 2 hours worth of treatments can be taken by one person or split into two 1 hour sessions per person as a couple, the choice is yours
- All guests are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to treatments and we ask all guests to advise us of any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that may affect your choice of spa treatment
- Please contact us if you are unsure or would like some guidance. If you do have any medical conditions which may prevent you from having a treatment, please speak to your GP prior to arrival