Competition T&Cs - Unite on Wellbeing with Arran - Sense of Scotland
We’re partnering with ARRAN Sense of Scotland to #UniteOnWellbeing and offer you the chance to win one of 7 free stays with us. To enter, simply make a booking with us in October for a stay between 2020-2021 and you’ll be entered into our prize draw for a free one night stay, including breakfast and luxury ARRAN Sense of Scotland hamper worth £200. One prize is available for each of the following hotels; Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa, Inveraray, Oban Bay Hotel, Oban, Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa, Craignure, Glencoe Inn, Glencoe, Deeside Inn, Ballater, Thainstone House, Inverurie, and Golf View in Nairn.
Competition T&Cs - Unite on Wellbeing
1. The promoter of the Unite on Wellbeing campaign is: Arran Aromatics Ltd (trading as ARRAN Sense of Scotland) whose registered office is at 3 Whitehall Quay, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4BF.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of ARRAN Sense of Scotland and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://arran.com/pages/unite-on-wellbeing
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 31st October 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter, simply make a booking with one of our hotel partners between the 16th October and 31st October (inclusive) and you’ll be entered into our prize draw for a free stay and luxury ARRAN Sense of Scotland hamper worth £200.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: a free stay with breakfast included at one of our participating partner hotels (https://arran.com/pages/unite-on-wellbeing-our-hotel-partners) and a £200 luxury gift box from ARRAN Sense of Scotland. One prize of a one night stay with breakfast is available for each of the following hotels; Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa, Inveraray, Oban Bay Hotel, Oban, Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa, Craignure, Glencoe Inn, Glencoe, Deeside Inn, Ballater, Thainstone House, Inverurie, and Golf View in Nairn.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen:
By our relevant hotel partner at random from bookings made at that hotel between 16th October and 31 October 2020 (inclusive).
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa will be closed for redevelopment and will open in the Spring of 2021.
All rates are subject to availability. Full Crerar Hotels Terms & Conditions apply.